THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Selasa, 16 Juni 2009

“Passive Voice”

· Compare the sentences below :

* My father is repairng the roof

ACTIVE

* The roof is being repaired by my father

PASSIVE

* They built this house in 1994

ACTIVE

* This house was built in 1994

PASSIVE

* This flower will change your life

ACTIVE

* Your life will be changed by this flower

PASSIVE

Tenses

Structure

Example

Present Simple

Present Continous

Past Simple

Past Continous

Present Perfect

Past Perfect

Will Future

Future Perfect

Going to Future

Am/is/are+PP

Am/is/are being+PP

Was/were+PP

Was/were being+PP

Have/has been+PP

Had been +PP

Wiil be+PP

Wiil have been+PP

Am/are/is going to be+PP

English is spoken here

Excuse the mess, the room is being painted.

I wasn’t invited, but I went anyway.

I felt as if I was being watched.

Has marry been told?

I knew why I had been chosen.

You’ll be told when the time comes.

Everything will have benn done by Tuesday.

Who’s going to be invited?

0 komentar: